Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

What is a Recipe?

So what is a "recipe" let alone a recipe for success? According to a dictionary, "recipe" means:1) a set of directions with a list of ingredients for making or preparing something
2) a formula for or means to a desired end
3) a method for achieving some desired objective

I'm learning there is no "one-size-fits-all" recipe for success, thus the blog title "DB" (my initials) recipe- this will be an account of my journey. Inevitably not all attempts will be successful, but I think that my failures will also help me to build upon successes and become happier along the way.

I hope to post some photos along the way of my scrumptious foods, and perhaps some of the the other successes in my life, whether it be organizing an area of thehouse, or tackling another project, I'm hoping this venue will encourage me to attempt successes, and result in a better ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment