Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

MY OWN Creamy Pasta Chicken Salad

Having prepared too much chicken from the previous night's Chicken Cordon Bleu Calzones, I decided to use up some of the food stuffs I already had on hand, and combine them into a tasty light lunch.

I prepared a box of large shell pasta, and then rinsed, drained, and chilled the noodles. Meanwhile I combined some chopped/shredded chicken, mayo, and spices such as garlic powder, onion, celery salt, dill weed, and pepper. I combined the noodles with the wet mixture and voila!- Creamy Pasta Chicken Salad. My husband ate it, had seconds, and ate it the second day, but he hasn't commented on the dish, except for asking if this was one of the recipes. My oldest son, LOVED the dish and has asked for it at a few meals. SCORE!
Publish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment